This video will walk you through bulk importing your Accounts and Prospects from a spreadsheet to RepMove Enterprise.
Steps to import:
- Download the spreadsheet.
- Populate the spreadsheet with your data.
- Account Name or Prospect Name, and Category are mandatory fields.
- “Accounts” and “Prospects” will need to be imported in their own spreadsheet, separately.
- If you need to combine fields such as address due to the original spreadsheet having separate columns for address, city, state, zip. Click Here for a tutorial on how to combine cells in excel or combine an address in excel.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Go to your RepMove web-based dashboard and click on the “Accounts & Prospects” tab in the left-hand menu.
- Click the + Icon in the top right-hand corner and select Import “Accounts/Prospects”.
- In the drop-down box, select the “User” this spreadsheet import will be assigned to.
- Select whether you would like to import the spreadsheet as accounts, or prospects. You will need to import a separate spreadsheet for both accounts, and prospects.
- Select “File To Upload” button and find the saved spreadsheet file on your computer.
- Click “Save”, and your import will start.
Depending on how many accounts/prospects you are importing, this process can take a few minutes. If there is incorrect data present (such as a bad address or the absence of any required field), a report will be visible at the bottom of the pop-up that tells you what needs to be fixed.
Copy and the report info and paste it in a blank cell on your spreadsheet, so you can go back and fix the issues outlined in the report, and import again.
RepMove will only take the corrected fields and will not duplicate your data.
If you need assistance with the import process, please email the corresponding spreadsheet, and any questions to email@example.com. You can also give us a call at 720-588-3386.